Tuesday 20 October 2015

Primark PS Love Beauty Pearly Queen Highlighter


There’s nothing more I love in life than an absolute bargain and Penneys never fails to come up with one.

A few months ago pictures from the Penneys/Primark A/W collection started to emerge and amongst the photos was a PS Love Beauty Highlighter. Since then I had been on the lookout for this highlighter which had gotten some amazing first impressions from bloggers that attended the A/W showcase.

The highlight in question is called “The Pearly Queen” and costs only €2.50, it appeared in Penneys in the last few weeks and when I saw in store I grabbed it.


I was slightly sceptical at first as the Penneys makeup can be a bit hit and miss but after using it for 2-3 weeks now I love it.

When I used it first it didn’t put much product on my brush but after a few goes on it the product loosened up a bit. The colour is a pearly pinkie gold along the lines of MAC Soft and Gentle.

It’s a buildable highlight that lasts all day. I like to pack it on as I like the ultra-glowing look.


It wouldn’t be the same quality as MAC or Becca highlights but for €2.50 I haven’t come across a highlight this cheap that still gives you a good glow and that lasts all day.

Definitely worth picking up next time you’re in Penneys.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

PS. Primark is known as Penneys in Ireland 

No comments :

Post a Comment