Tuesday 1 September 2015

Rimmel Nude Collection X Kate Moss



A few weeks back Rimmel added their Kate Moss range of lipsticks and polishes with The Nude Collection by Kate. A range of 5 Lipsticks and 5 polishes all in various nude shades to suit various different skin tones.

I picked up two of the lipsticks and I have been loving them over the last few weeks. Now I remember up to this time last year I wouldn’t go near a nude lipstick I just thought they didn’t suit me at all but since going out of my comfort zone and buying the odd nude lipstick I have been 100% converted.


The shades that I bought are 45 – a light tan nude and 48 – a deep dark almost brown shade. Both colours are on opposite ends of the nude scale with 45 being more suitable for everyday wear and 48 being probably a little more suitable for evenings although that hasn’t stopped me at all.
Seemingly these shades are the same formula as the Lasting Finish Kate Moss lipsticks but I think these are more of a semi matte formula, I found the lasting finish lipsticks that I have are a bit creamier.

I love the semi matte formula, the colour lasts longer with it and doesn’t dry out the lips. 45 doesn’t last as long as the darker 48 but I’d rather the darker one last longer either way.
The darker 48 can be a bit too dark when applied so I like to pat my lips with my finger to die down the colour I also think that doing this helps the colour last a bit longer on the lips.


I found with eating and drinking the longevity isn’t any different than other lipsticks – it doesn’t wear off any quicker or last any longer.

With these 5 lipstick shades there is a match for fair, dark and olive skin tones as well as neutral tones that will suit all skin types.  


The Rimmel Nude Kate collection can be found at your local Rimmel stand with the lipsticks priced at €6.99.

Do you dare to go bare with the Nude Kate collection? Comment below.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment