Thursday 17 September 2015

September Wishlist



I am the poorest I have been in an awfully long time, all the “yolo” spending I’ve been doing has seemed to catch up with me so until I get paid and save up again I will be doing some serious ogling and with all the new season launches happening at the moment I will be doing an feck load of ogling.
I’ve a mix of things that have been on my radar, some reasonable in price and others I know that the closest I’m going to get to it is touching this screen.
Starting with the Stun Hun mug from Aoife Dooley. You might have seen her illo’s doing the rounds on social media and if you haven’t you need to check them out they’re hilarious. This mug is €11.95 and on the more reasonable side of my budget. There’s more in the collection but the Stun Hun mug is going to be winging its way to me next pay day.
Illuminator
I still don’t think I’m fully over how amazing the Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter is and I think it will be pretty hard for anything that comes across my lap to beat it. However saying all that I really want the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighters. If you’re a regular reader to Beauty Blunders you will know just how much I love this brand and you should bet your bottom dollar that if you’ve seen any of the Kardashians highlight over the last few months they will have been wearing one of the highlighters from the collection. The best thing is that they are now available on CultBeauty at £28 (about €35). This one is still within budget but I’ll have to look at some reviews before I do decide to buy it. How gorge is the packing though, I love the art deco styling.
A new launch from Charlotte Tilbury with her new Magic Foundation available exclusively in Brown Thomas. I love a good full coverage foundation as I have a few scars and redness I like to cover up. I’ve heard some mixed reviews on this one so before I hand over €40 I will be going in to get some samples. I’ve yet to get anything from Charlotte Tilbury, I want an amount of products but unfortunately it’s always been out of my budget.

If you follow me on any of my social media accounts you will know that I’ve had my eye on the Louboutin Lipsticks since the pictures where first released. I bought the Louboutin Rouge varnish last year and at €45 everyone thought I was insane to spend that much and I even used a €20 BTs voucher and still got mad looks for spending that much on a varnish. So when I found out that the lipsticks where going to be £60 which is roughly €90 I really got lambasted for wanting it. Even at €90 I still want it, I know it’s an insane price but when you think about it it’s an awful lot cheaper than a pair of Louboutin shoes so when you think about it that way it’s a bargain (you can see my way of thinking when it comes to justifying buying any beauty products). So I might not get this right away, maybe I’ll wait till Christmas as I usually get a Brown Thomas voucher off someone but we’ll see.
theManizer Sisters
Finally from The Balm we have The Manizer Sisters a trio palette of the Betty Lou-Manizer, Mary Lou-Manizer and the Cindy Lou-Manizer. I haven’t found a site or place that sells it yet but its $28.00, so will probably work out at around €25.00 - €30.00. I keep going to buy the Mary Lou-Manizer but never get round to it but I think I’d prefer to have the little trio pack especially as it will be nearly the same for one as it is for the little trio.

So there you have my list of wants, I’m sure I’ll be adding to it but for the moment I am coveting all of these beauties.

What’s on your radar at the moment??

Thanks for reading.


Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment