Thursday 12 March 2015

Irish Beauty Show 2015

Image result for irish beauty show



Last Sunday I went to the Irish Beauty Show in the RDS, it’s a beauty junkies dream. This year however was so busy; we had to queue about 5 minutes to get in which wasn’t too bad but last year I just strolled right on in. Once inside it was a little overwhelming. There where people everywhere and so much to see that it was hard to know where to start.
I didn’t have much of a plan going in and didn’t know what I wanted to buy, coupled with the crowds resulted in not buying much at all.

I tried to get to the Crown Brush and Blank Canvas stands but there was no way of getting near them at all. Other than those stands I just ended up browsing. I wanted to try some things from Paese so I picked up some shadows which were really affordable. I then queued up for the CND stand to get some Vinylux polish. I could have done a lot worse but I ended up buying about 10 polishes!

 

I haven’t tried the Paese shadows yet but from just swatching them I’m really impressed, I wish had bought more.

 

The CND stand was a bit mental; you were given a brochure to tick of which colours you wanted while you were in the queue and then where given a ticket to collect your purchases.
I only copped it after leaving that I was given a Shellac polish instead of the cuticle remover. I have no idea what to do with it, I’ll have to buy a shellac base coat and top coat and borrow my friend’s lamp if I want to use it.

All in all I wasn’t overly impressed with the day. A lot of the stands where repetitive and it was so busy that there was no way of being able to have a proper look at everything.

Butterfly Queen - Vinylux

Did you go to the show this year?? Tell me what you thought of it!

I’ll be reviewing the items I bought in future posts so keep an eye out.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

3 comments :

  1. I went and I loved it! I think the key to it was to go early, and get out early! Also having a plan helps too:)
    Emma xo | missemmalouise12.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got in around 12 and only stayed for an hour, definitley going in with a plan next year and being there when it opens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the colour of that varnish! Thats a pity about the mix-up too :(

    ReplyDelete