Tuesday 3 March 2015

REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot


At 26 wrinkles aren’t top of my list of worries but since turning 25 I have become more aware that I’m not getting any younger and I should probably start to take up a few measures so that I don’t start getting any wrinkles. I feel like I’m quite blessed with my genes though, on both sides of my family none of my aunts or uncles are full of deep wrinkles even my nan didn’t have a huge amount of them so fingers crossed in the future the genes will do me good.

Back in January I attended the launch of the REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot and have been giving it a go since. It’s an anti-wrinkle gel serum that contains Hyaluronic Acid as well as other natural anti-wrinkle ingredients.

I use 3 drops on my skin morning and night, on both cheeks and my forehead and then massage into the skin. The serum dries immediately and has a gorgeous rose scent which at night I find that it’s a smell that isn’t too obnoxious and really helps me get into the sleep zone and relax.

I found the serum to smooth and plump my skin, I can really see a difference after I use it. My skin only feels firmer when the serum is applied but in their studies some women felt the firmness for a few hours after application. I apply this day and night before my moisturiser and found that my makeup lasts longer when I wear it. What I love about this serum is that you can apply it over your makeup, I only put a drop onto my fingers and then press and dab it into my skin, it gives your skin and makeup that extra boost especially around the 4 o’clock zone when you’re brain as well as your skin is hitting the wall!

This is on the pricey side but if you’re thinking of getting a good serum that actually works then I would go for it. The RRP is €48 and is available in Cloud10 and I’m sure where ever you see REN products it will be front and centre.


I always find it hard to review skin care products but as this I could see this one work immediately I found it easy to tell you about it and the good thing with constant use your skin will get firmer and lifted with use.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

1 comment :

  1. Hi :) I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my design blog :) Georgia x
    http://thelittlepinkdesignblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete