Tuesday 24 February 2015

P.S Love Lip Gloss - Penneys/Primark


Penneys have just blown my mind in the last few months with the release of some amazing hair and beauty products all under their P.S Love range. Years ago I looked down on Penneys beauty products; you’d be afraid of what you’d be putting on your skin and if you might break out with a hive or rash. Luckily in the last few years they have come out with some pretty impressive products and at super cheap rates.

I picked this gloss up a few weeks ago and have worn it a few times and have been really impressed by it. What’s more impressive is the price, hold on to your knickers for this one, this little amazing gloss will set you back .90cent.


I usually hate glosses, I think it’s because I always end up wearing them on a windy day with my hair down and long hair, wind and gloss just doesn’t mix at all!!

The quality of the gloss is really good, I’ve tried many others in the past that have cost a lot more and I’d probably go for this one over them in an instant. Firstly it’s not a sticky texture; it feels creamier on the lips. It’s really pigmented and leaves a slight stain on your lips so if you’re eating or drinking you still have colour on your lips.


I can’t remember if there are other colours but the next time I’m perusing the makeup section in Penneys I’ll pick more up.

Thanks for reading.


Love Sarah xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment