Wednesday 18 February 2015

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush Review


The Max Factor Crème Puff Blushes have been out a few weeks now. They are baked multi-tonal blushes that are different to anything I’ve tried before. I’ve seen them compared to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes by other beauty bloggers, I don’t have any of them in my collection but they definitely look similar to them.

What makes these different to your average blush is that they are multi-functional, you can use them to contour and as a highlighter – I even used one as a bronzer at one stage. It’s a buildable formula and really pigmented so for me a little goes a long way.

I have 3 colours from the collection, 05 Lovely Pink, 10 Nude Mauve and 30 Gorgeous Berries. All colours are very wearable and would suit many skin tones. I’m extremely pale so some of the colours come off more pigmented on my skin tone. They’re really blendable and with spring coming up they really brighten up the skin and give a great glow.


I’ve mostly been using the Nude Mauve colour; I use it as part of my contouring and really creates structure to the face. I pop it on my cheek bones and a little on my temples and it makes such a difference to my face.

When I’ve used the Gorgeous Berries colour I found it really pigmented, just one tap of my brush onto the blush and it gives a huge amount of colour, luckily they are super blendable and it doesn’t leave me looking like Noddy.


The Lovely Pink colour is a very pale pink; it gives a small amount of colour but leaves a lovely highlight to the cheek bones.

There are 6 colours in the range, Alluring Rose, Gorgeous Berries, Lavish Mauve, Lovely Pink, Nude Mauve and Seductive Pink.  The new Max Factor Crème Puff Blush retail for €11.49 and I think they are on offer at the moment in Boots for 3 for 2.

Thanks for Reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment