Friday 6 February 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dupes??



Since I first tried Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products I instantly fell in love with them, whether it’s their Brow Powder, Brow Wiz or Dip Brow Pomade, using one of them at a time or sometimes all 3 at once I just love them. They are my Holy Grail brow products but Holy Grail as they are, they are also super expensive so I am always on the lookout for something just as good quality and an acceptable price tag.

If you’re an avid reader of Beauty Blunders, you might have also noticed that another brand I love is Makeup Revolution, so when I had seen that they released a new brow pen and brow cream I knew I had to try them and see if they compared in any way to the Brow Wiz and the Dip Brow Pomade.


I’ll start off with the Ultra Aqua brow tint; I had really high hopes for this cream. All the pictures I had seen showed really defined brows so I figured it would be just like the Dipbrow Pomade. While the product is really pigmented it just didn’t have the same effect as the Dipbrow and I would still have to put a pencil through my brows to fill the rest in. I can’t fault the price though £3.00/€3.79 so I can’t be too disappointed with it not coming up to scratch against the Dipbrow.
(Left) Ultra Brow Arch & Shape - More Defined
(Right) Ultra Aqua Brow tint - Less defined
The next brow product I tried was the Dual Ultra Brow Arch and Shape. So this wasn’t an exact match to the ABH Brow Wiz but I did find myself picking it up more than my Brow Wiz. It has a pencil top like the Brow Wizz but it’s waxier which is great for keeping any stray hairs in place, at the other end there is a felt marker tip that gives a faint tint. I don’t really use the felt tip end, I mostly use the pencil end and when I do I always go a bit heavier then needed and comb it out with a spoolie as it removes and excess leaving the perfect amount. While this isn’t exactly like the Brow Wizz it does look more like the Soap and Glory Brow Archery pencil which I also have, but I would say this is so much better and cheaper too at £3.50/€4.42. I think this one will be a repurchase for me; it’s probably one of the best budget pencils I’ve ever used.



So I haven’t found any dupes for my favourite Anastasia Beverly Hills products yet but the search is still on. If you are in the market for a budget friendly brow product that lasts all day then I would really recommend the Makeup Revolution Brow Dual Ultra Arch and Shape.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment