Thursday 19 March 2015

Max Factor Masterpiece Glamour Extensions 3-in-1 Volumising Mascara | Review


Last year I went a little crazy buying mascara whenever I could, I’ve calmed down this year though I’m happy to say. I’ve given a lot of the unused ones to friends and have thrown out a lot of the older ones so my collection doesn’t look too chaotic right now.


I usually have 2-3 mascaras on rotation at a time but since getting the Max Factor Glamour Extensions 3-in-1 Volumising Mascara it has literally been the only thing I have used.

Firstly I love the packaging it’s very sleek with black and gold art deco designs on the outside. The wand itself is pure perfection; it’s a plastic want that is tapered at the bottom and larger on top. The bristles are short which I think is key to volumising your lashes as it helps coat and separate.


I’d compare this to the They’re Real mascara from Benefit but ten times better. The length it gives never drops, it doesn’t smudge, it’s pretty water proof but easy to remove and its super black. I’ll also add that it’s gym proof, it’s the only drop of makeup that survives my workouts and no matter how many times I rub my face with the towel my lashes look just as perfect as when I started.


Usually I would have a different mascara for night time but this one is good for day and night and I don’t feel the need to put any falsies on when I wear it. The more layers you put on the more volume you’ll get if you want that falsie look.

This will definitely be a repurchase; I’ve never had a mascara that was so defining, lengthening, volumising, blacker than black and most importantly clump free.

It retails for €13.99 and if you pop into Boots they have a 3for2 on at the moment!

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo






No comments :

Post a Comment