Monday 29 December 2014

Best Makeup Wipes EVER!!!




In my Irish Beauty Blogger Secret Santa box I received from Kayleigh Land a few weeks ago was a packet of Waterwipes. They’re a makeup remover for sensitive skin that promise not to sting or dry out the skin which I’ve found in the past to happen to myself when I’ve tried other brands of makeup remover wipes.

I’ve been really lazy when it comes to taking my makeup off the last few weeks so I’ve started using the wipes. Usually if I were to use a remover wipe I would still have to wash any remaining makeup off my face but with the Waterwipes the makeup literally melts off. I wouldn’t have ever thought about doing a post on makeup remover wipes but I’m just amazed at how well these take my makeup off that I felt I had to write about them.

I always find it hardest to remove my mascara and eyeliner especially as I tend to use long lasting ones that doesn’t budge all day so I put the wipes to the test and my eyes where kohl free in minutes. As well as getting rid of all the eye makeup it didn’t sting at all which has always happened in the past, even more so because I have sensitive eyes so for the wipes to both remove my makeup and not sting me one bit is a big achievement.


There’s no sting because the wipes are 99.9% water and a little grapefruit extract and some Dead Sea minerals, unlike other wipes they don’t contain alcohol, parabens, perfumes or other nasty stuff that can sting or dry out the skin.

You can buy the wipes pretty much everywhere – Spar, Dunnes, Tesco, Boots, Supervalu – and cost you around €3.50 depending where you shop.

I definitely recommend these wipes, I’ll be buying more in the future as they’re always handy to have, especially when you’re in a lazy mood and want to get your makeup off quickly.

Thanks for reading.


Love Sarah xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment