Tuesday 30 December 2014

Top 5 Posts of 2014

The New Year is upon us so I thought I would do a little recap of my Top 5 most read posts of 2014!

I know I say this every year but this year has gone so fast, even faster than previous years. A lot has happened over the last year - luckily all good stuff- so I hope 2015 can bring me even better luck and success both in my personal life and blogging life.

So here's a rundown of my top 5 most read blog posts of 2014!


Back in the summer I picked up a few of the Lime Crime Velvetines at IMATS and loved them but I found the perfect dupe of them for a fraction of the cost with the Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lacquers. 


I don't think I was too blown away by this mascara when I reviewed it but I have used it a lot since, mostly as a throw on mascara for when i'm in a rush in the mornings or if I don't have a lot going on that day i'll just swipe it on to give my eyes a bit more definition and make me look that little bit more awake! 


I love these pigments; I got them in the Pink & Rose and Gold & Beige! I haven't really used the Pink toned box but I've used the gold pigments a lot over the Christmas holidays. Try your MAC stores I think you might still be able to get them, they're only €35 and the box comes with 4 pigments and 1 glitter.



My dupe posts proved to be very popular; i'll have to try coming up with a few more for 2015. This dupe post was comparing Benefit High Beam to Mememe Beat the Blues liquid highlighters. You literally can't tell the difference from these two highlighters and there's about €20 in the difference. I have been more into my powder highlights this winter so I can't wait to get the liquid ones out for the spring to give that dewy fresh look.


Finally we have one of my favourite dupes of the whole year. I compared the Naked 3 palette to the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette. With the exact same results and a whopping €40 difference in the price you can see why this was one of my most read posts of the year. 


If you haven't read them yet just click on the headings and it will bring you straight to the post, and if you have read them why not go back for a recap :)

I'm still in my first year of blogging and have learnt so much in that time that I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for Beauty Blunders and Other Wonders.

Thanks for reading.

Happy New Year :)

Love Sarah xoxo

3 comments :

  1. On my 4th Seventeen mascara! It's a miracle as I rarely buy anything twice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 4th one!!! There's always new mascaras coming out that I hardly ever by the same one twice! The seventeen one is one i'd use if i'm not doing anything but still want something on my eyes. I don't know if thats because I have it in the black/brown colour though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up the brown/black by mistake first, the black one is so much better.

    ReplyDelete