Sunday 21 December 2014

Irish Beauty Blogger Secret Santa 2014 - The Big Reveal


Back in October the lovely Aisling from Total Makeup Addict started to organise a Secret Santa for all us bloggers. I instantly wanted to get involved, as I’m still new to the blogging scene I figured it would be a great way to get introduced to bloggers that haven’t come up on my radar yet.

The rules of the Secret Santa was to spend up to €20, have them posted out by the 5th and on the 21st we’re all to announce who we got.

I can reveal that my Secret Santa is Kayleigh over at Kayleigh Land. I think I was one of the first people to get my box, she was so generous, she sent me so much stuff.

I got Water Wipes, a Yankee Candle in Wedding Day, a Super Fruit Mud Mask, Tea Tree face mask, a Hand Mask, Bath Salts, Green Tea, Bath stuffs and 2 DVDs – Maid in Manhattan and I Don’t Buy Kisses Anymore.


Definitely a box for pampering and it’s all new stuff I’ve never tried before, I’ve never even see the DVD’s.

Thanks so much Kayleigh you where way too generous.

I was given Rachel from Rachel Brennan Life. I stalked her blog and Pinterest to get ideas for what to buy her. Head over to www.rachelbrennanlife.blogspot.com to see what I got her.

Thanks again to Kayleigh and to Aisling for organising it all.

Happy Christmas.


Love Sarah xoxo

4 comments :

  1. Great presents! Such a lovely thought to give you a pamper night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are all set for a well deserved pamper night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab presents, a great pamper night to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute presents! Merry Christmas too xx

    ReplyDelete