Tuesday 9 June 2015

Edvard & Pink Moroccan Rose Oil Luxury Champagne Pedicure Review



Every now and then us girls just need to get away and forget about life’s worries and stresses. For me I love to head to a spa, whether it’s for a full day or just for one treatment, it really helps to clear my mind and get me back to square one.

Yesterday I headed to Edvard and Pink, a hide away situated on the top 3 floors of Dundrum Town Centre. For years I’ve been wanting to go there but never got around to it but after getting a tour of the salon a few months back during an event I knew I had to go back ASAP for a treatment.
I booked myself and my friend in for a girly morning choosing the Moroccan Rose Oil Luxury Champagne Pedicure, a 70 minute treatment that had us nearly in a coma by the end of it.



We arrived on to the 5th floor salon and where brought to the awaiting bubbling foot spas. During the pedicure you are seated on one of the most relaxing massage chairs I’ve sat on, given plenty of magazines and a choice of tea, coffee or water. The area is so spacious and bright with floor to ceiling views of the Dublin Mountains.

The treatment starts off with your feet soaking in bubbling jets, and then the therapist attends to your tootsies. Your feet are prepped, filed and buffed to perfection. Once that is done your calves and feet are polished with a sugar scrub. Then the magical coma inducing massage happens, for a good 10 minutes your calves and feet are massaged and let me tell you it is absolutely glorious. When the massage is completed your nails are polished with a colour of your choice, I opted for Essie Plumberry. All treatments use the Aromatherapy Associates products that are so indulgent and the aromas from them are so soothing.


The treatment cost €75, a little pricy but I would definitely go back for another one, the staff in the salon are so lovely and the experience was so enjoyable. I also love that my friend and I had the treatment done at the same time. It really annoys us when we book into get our nails done or any other treatments and we are either separated or seen at different times, so being seen at the same time and sitting side by side got a bit thumbs up from us.

Edvard and Pink offer a range of treatments on 3 floors, the Beauty Salon on Level 4, the Spa and Mani-Pedi lounge on Level 5 and the Gents and Cosmetic Clinic on Level 6.

Thanks for reading.


Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment