Monday 15 June 2015

Summer Skin Prep



I am in love with this weather right now, even though I’m stuck in an office all day it makes such a difference to look outside and see the sun and with the brighter evenings there’s still time to enjoy it long after work.


To get my skin away from that pasty Irishness I have an arsenal of goodies to get me glowing.
Along with the Micropedi Nano that I’ve been using I’ve been loving the Cocoa Palmer Foot Magic to keep my feet as smooth as anything. I apply this every night and pop my socks on over it to let it soak into my skin. It looks like Vaseline but melts into your skin, I massage it in for a few minutes and the peppermint oils are released it’s so relaxing.


The Soap and Glory Pulp Friction is probably my favourite in shower exfoliator to use; it’s not too harsh but still gets rid of any roughness. It foams slightly too so I use it doubles up as my shower gel. This and the Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff are my go to exfoliators, they’re great for everyday exfoliation and for getting rid of any fake tan.


When I’m not tanning I’ll keep my glow going with the Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze. It keeps my skin moisturised and adds the hint of a sun kissed glow.


I found that when I tan and apply it to my face it always seeps into my pores and washes of very easily so when I tried out the James Read Sleep Mask Tan I was really happy that it didn’t do either. It’s a clear gel mask that’s really nourishing, I apply it with a face tan mitt and in the morning I’ll have a natural looking tanned face. It comes up very natural and will take a day or two to wash off, perfect for looking sun kissed rather than tangoed.


When I’m fully tanned and ready for a night out I’ll use the Karora CC Cream or the Victoria Secrets Rocking Body Perfecting cream to top it off. I use the Karora CC cream if I feel like I need an extra top up or if I feel like I need a bit of extra coverage on my chest, I’ve a couple scars on my chest from chicken pox I got a few months ago so It helps to clear it a little. I then use the Perfecting Cream on my legs; this stuff is amazing it’s like a tinted Porefessional for your legs. It gives a tint and shimmer to your legs as well as blurring any imperfections it’s amazing.


Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo




No comments :

Post a Comment