Thursday 11 June 2015

Getting Summer Ready With Micropedi



 Summer is well and truly here and I have been prepping my skin like mad. Over the winter months I really neglect my skin and by the time summer comes around I look like a scaly unkempt mess.

Following on from my pedicure post on Tuesday todays post is about the Micropedi Nano, a mini skin buffing exfoliator for your feet. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and it has made such a difference to my feet.

For 90% of the year my feet are covered up all day, even at night so they never get to breathe which results in them becoming quite dry. I also run and wear the odd shoe that can hurt so I can get a few blisters too.

Before I started using the Mircropedi my feet where dry, flaky and altogether gross, but from the first go you can notice a difference. The first time I tried it my feet where instantly smoother, especially around my heel. I use it about 2-3 times a week now and my feet have never looked better.
This is such a great exfoliator for your feet; the head rotates 30 times per second ensuring smooth feet in no time making your feet sandal ready for the whole summer.


The Micropedi Nano is so handy, travel friendly and quick to use. It comes in 3 colours, vibrant pink, cobalt blue and zesty orange, at the moment is on offer for €29.99 (RRP €39.95). You can pick it up online at www.micropedi.ie, Boots and other well-known pharmacies.

 On Saturday’s post I’ll be talking about how I get the rest of my body summer ready. 

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment