Tuesday 22 April 2014

DIY brush holder


Happy belated Easter guys, I hope you’re all completely stuffed of chocolate!!
On Sunday I took some of my brushes and cleaned them, while I was doing this I remembered that when I was in Ikea in January I had bought a vase and some decorations to make a brush holder. I dug them out and here's the result!


So when I was in Ikea I bought the Kanist Vase (€5.75) and 3 of the Kulort (€2 each) crushed glass in black, silver and purple. I had seen some ideas on Pinterest with people using coffee or chocolate beans and some others using sand, so when I saw the crushed glass I had a little Eureka! moment.

I just layered the glass in different sections, you could if you wanted just by 2 of the tubs as I had some glass left over!

So head to Ikea if you want to make a unique little brush holder like mine, and try not to stick your brushes in the wrong way round or you'll scratch your eyes with the glass shards :)

Love Sarah xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment