Monday 14 April 2014

Review | Tanya Burr Lip Collection


I promised this post a few weeks ago but better late than never!
Tanya released her lip and nail collection in February and they have been a huge success so far and just this week they were launched into all Superdrug stores.

There are 12 glosses to choose from in the collection:

Smile, Dream, Sparkle
Champagne Toast
First Date
Just Peachy
Afternoon Tea
Chic
Picnic In The Park
Aurora
Exotic Island
Let's Travel The World
 Heart Skipped A Beat
Vampire Kiss

I've only bought 3 but now that they are in stores I might buy a few more especially as it's always a lot harder to judge a product when you’re buying online. I chose Picnic in the Park, Champagne Toast and Vampire Kiss.

All of three of the glosses I bought smell just like strawberry Petits Filous so I presume the rest of the collection will too.

Because I have super red lips naturally Champagne Toast goes on my lips almost like a sheer gloss. It's not like me at all to get any type of nude colours so this was a step out of my comfort zone, but I was happy with the result, probably because my natural lip colour came through.
 
I love Vampire Kiss, it's my favourite kind of red. It’s a darker tone of red which I love and can be put on lightly or built on to your lips to make them even darker.
 
Anyone who has bought Tanya's lip glosses most likely has Picnic In the Park in their makeup bags. It's a baby pink and the smell of strawberries really pop with this one. In a lot of Tanya's videos she wears this one so I think this is one of her favourites. Just like Vampire Kiss I chose this colour to match with the nail varnish I bought.
 

I call these glosses but they aren’t as tacky as most glosses and they feel more like a cream lipstick. They do last a good while and really only disappear when your munching on something.

The colour pay off on Vampire Kiss and Picnic in the Park are amazing for glosses and not sheer at all. I don’t really like sheer glosses, that said I do love the Champagne toast.

So try them out for yourself at your local Superdrug, you can also buy them on Cloud10 Beauty.

Have a great day guys!!

Love Sarah xoxo





No comments :

Post a Comment