Friday 11 April 2014

Nails Inc 2 in 1 Color and Pop Art | Review

If you follow me on Facebook or on Instagram you'll have seen my pictures of my new Nails Inc 2 in 1 Color and Pop Art varnishes. I had bought them at the start of March and only properly got around to using them this week.

They have 3 to choose from in their collection:

Angel & Upper Street
Sheraton St & Cavendish Place
Knightsbridge Place & Sloane Street

I was only going to buy one but I couldn’t choose between two colours so figured I just had to buy two, the sales guy must have seen the struggle of what to do on my face and came over to help me. Anyway I ended up getting all three thanks to the salesman, he told me if I bought 3 then I would get a free manicure so I really couldn’t deny a freebie. You've got to love a good splurge.

Luckily for me when it comes to Nails Inc. I love all their products and the majority of my nail polish collection is full of the stuff, so when I did splurge I didn’t feel too bad as I knew I was going to be getting a good product and you do get what you pay for my darlings!!!

So last Sunday I sat myself down and dug these beauts out, I only used Angel & Upper Street and Knightsbridge & Sloane Street as I was going for a pink look.
I didn’t use any top or base coat so I did have the fear that they would chip off within the next day but they didn’t and there was a great shine on them even without a top coat.

The varnishes are duos so on one end you have your colour and on the other you have the clear coat with glitter. These are limited edition for Spring/Summer 2014 and the shades have been chosen to reflect the pastel and pop colours for this season.

I love the ideas of these duos and they last ages without chipping. I have one problem and that’s when removing the glitter, they don't budge. I use my Maybelline Express Remover as it’s the only remover that I’ve used to get glitter off but it still didn’t work, I chipped them off with my nails which probably isn’t the best for my nails.

But other than that I love these little things, they are a bit pricey at €16.80 in Debenhams; I think they're £14 in the UK.

Have a great weekend dolls!!
Love Sarah xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment