Sunday 4 May 2014

Bad Neighbours | Review

So I had a great review of the Bad Neighbours movie starring Seth Rogan, Rose Byrne, Zac Efron and Dave Franco and then my computer froze and I had to restart it before I got to save my review so forgive me as this is now going to be a lot shorter version of what I had written!

The movie is a slapstick comedy about a 30 something couple who have moved into a quiet neighbourhood and have recently had a new baby girl. All is blissful in their suburban life until a fraternity move in next door. They try to act cool when they welcome the frat house into the neighbourhood and attempt to get them to be quiet by offering them weed. 

Everything is fine until they call the cops on them about the noise and the officer rats them out. Thus ensues a film of major hilarity including, near exploding boobs, condom eating babies and a didlo fight between Efron and Green that is hilarious and disturbing and a lot of penis jokes in general.

I do have one qualm about the movie and that is not enough topless Zac Efron and probably too much of Seth Green. 
I came away from this movie quoting my fave lines, and really wanting to go out because the soundtrack will really get you in the mood. If you do not laugh during this movie there is something seriously wrong with you. I can't remember the last time there has been such a good comedy out, it seems that there has been nothing but serious movies out in the last few months, this will definitely cheer you up and get you in the party mood. 

Do yourselves a favour this weekend and go see this movie, if it's a laugh you want then you won’t be disappointed!

Love Sarah xoxo


I went to the movie thanks to Universal pictures and got to go to the 'frat style' after party in lost society, where I got my face painted with UV paint, we got glow sticks and there was beer pong






No comments :

Post a Comment