Saturday 17 May 2014

April Favourites


Well it's half way through the month so I suppose you could say I’m a bit late with this one but here are my April favourites (about time says you!)

I'm going to start off with the first product I have ever bought from Wet n Wild! They were only introduced to us in Ireland at the start of the year and every time I went to buy something from the stands in Pennys they had swarms of girls around them, it wasn't until I went to a Wet n Wild bloggers brunch a few weeks ago that I went out and bought this lipstick (I figured I better be wearing something from the line if I’m going to an event), it’s their Megalast Lipcolor and they are a matte lipstick and stay on for so long.
I'll be doing a review on these lipsticks soon enough so I won't mention too much on them other than the fact that the colour stays on for so long and that I have been wearing this colour for most of last month. I bought mine in 907c Mauve Outta Here, It's a lovely pinkie berry colour and even though its spring time I love darker tones.

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color

I was queuing up in Boots in Jervis Centre one day and they had a little box of Benefit samples for €12. I love getting little sample sized products, for one, I love to use these when I’m going on holidays and two because I have never used the Benefit Porefessional *covers face in shame*. 

Benefit Stay Don't Stray

Out of the little box I have been using the Stay Don't Stray and the Porefessional most. The stay don't stray is a primer for concealer and eye shadow. I've been loving this for my dark circles and blemishes, it's a coloured primer with such a great coverage and colour that I've been using it as a concealer under my foundation.
Benefit Porefessional

I've been using the Porefessional everyday now and I will most definitely be going out to buy the larger tubes. I have terrible oily skin so my pores are gigantic, the Porefessional fills in every pore and doesn't clog them. It is going to become one of my staple makeup bag pieces! 

Soap and Glory Smooch Operator

I have had this bad boy at my desk since Christmas and use it every now and then, but it the last few weeks my lips have been getting chapped really so I popped this beauty on my lips and the hard skin instantly melted away and I had the softest moistest lips, I am using this daily now and my lips are thanking me.

Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Plum Pop
Every blogger and their mother have this blusher by now, I got mine in March but have been using it nearly everyday in April. I got mine in Plum Pop. I love this colour, its a bright pink but goes on sheer and is build-able if you want a a stronger colour. They are €20 dollars each and I would have bought more but this is the last one they had in the store and I haven't seen them in any other clinique counter. 

Plum Pop

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Dark
And finally we have the holy grail in tanning, I love love love Cocoa Brown. The new darker shade is my favourite colour, it has everything you want in a tan. If you've been living under a rock and you have never heard of Cocoa Brown or have never bought a bottle then I implore you to go out and buy has many as you can! I love this so much I don't think I'd buy another brand in my life!!

So that's my very very late April faves! Enjoy this amazing day and remember to put some SPF on cos no one likes to look like a lobster :)

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment