Monday 25 May 2015

Summer Accessories with H&M



I am ready for summer with my new H&M purchases that I picked up the other day.

I needed some accessories to go with my outfit for the Irish Beauty Blog Awards so on a panicked hunt a few hours before I had to get ready for the awards I ran into H&M and found the most perfect clutch and ring.

There was a vibrant lime colour in my dress and thought these would suit my outfit really well.
The clutch comes in gold and powder blue as well and costs €9.99. If you’re heading on your holidays this would be the perfect bag to have on your night out.


The ring just screams summer and the tropics. The sizes are weird though so they might not fit everyone. They’re only available in xs/s or m/l, I’ve teeny tiny fingers so I went for the smaller fit as the other size didn’t fit any off my fingers. The ring will set you back €6.99 so it won’t break the bank.
If you’re thinking off brightening up your summer wardrobe head to H&M they have some gorge outfits and accessories.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment