Friday 29 May 2015

Mio Boob Tube +


The sad fact of life is that none of us girls are get any younger but luckily every day in labs all over the world there are products being created out there helping us to banish any signs of aging.

There are copious amount of products out there to firm and smooth our skin. The beauty industry isn’t just helping you rid yourself of wrinkles on your face but the rest of your body too.

A month or so ago Khloe Kardashian had an interview with Into The Gloss Magazinewhere she revealed the secret to her firm décolletage was Mama Mio Pregnancy Boob Tube. I’ve seen a lot of rumours online saying that Khloe has had a boob job so if the rumours aren’t true and she’s just been using this cream then I knew I needed to try this stuff out.



When I got the opportunity to test out the Mio Boob Tube + I was all for it, especially if it gets me one step closer to becoming a Kardashian.

While it might not be the Mama Mio Pregnancy Boob Tube that Khloe uses it pretty much does the same job. Use it daily on your neck and chest and your skin will start to feel and look firmer within days.

It took me about a week to notice any difference and while it was only a small difference you still notice it working. Now I’m still in my 20’s, small chested and kid free so gravity is still on my side, I can’t say if your older, larger or have had a rake of kids that it will do anything for you, so do bear that in mind.


It’s a thick feeling cream that soaks into the skin and dries really quickly so it’s easy to throw on in the mornings before I get dressed. I always think thicker creams worker better than thinner, stickier ones. The only problem I have with the cream is that it doesn’t have the best fragrance but if it keeps me looking younger than I can overlook the smell.

What makes this stuff work is the Omega 3, 6 and 9, CQ10, as well as my favourite skin care ingredient Hyaluronic Acid. If you’re looking for skin care that will make you look younger make sure it has Hyaluronic Acid in the top list of ingredients, this is the stuff that will smooth and plump out your wrinkles. 

It’s also a little pricey at €37 but your body will be thanking you in years to come when you’re picking up this bottle instead of your surgeon picking up his scalpel to make you look like Pam Anderson.

Now usually I take before and after picture or picture with the product on but there’s absolutely no way in hell that I’ll be getting the girls out so you’re just going to have to trust me when I say that the Mio Boob Tube + does what it says on the bottle.

You can pick up the Mio Boob Tube + in Arnotts, Clerys and Debenhams as well as well-known pharmacies.

Thanks for reading.


Love Sarah xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment