Tuesday 18 February 2014

My Best Beauty Buy of the Week

Morning Beauty Bunny’s!
So on Valentines Day I decided to treat my self to a little V-Day prezzie, and what says I love you more than YSL!!
I love anything Yves Saint Laurent, unfortunately for me it’s rarely in my budget but i decided to splurge on their new Spring 2014 La Laque Couture Spicy Collection, and by splurge I mean by one nail varnish. At €24 a pop it is a bit steep but when I saw the colour I knew I had to have it.
Image
It wouldn’t be everybody’s cup of tea but it made me think of the sun and with the weather we’re having we all need a little bit of sunshine in our lives. I chose it in No.44 Ambre Gingembre – it’s a dark orange and will look even better on once I get a tan. It goes on like a dream, the applicator is just perfect and dries pretty quickly – I didn’t use a top coat so it did chip after a day or two but I was too excited to wait and had to put it on pretty much straight away!
So this was my top buy of last week and I think it will be my go too spring/summer colour :)
Image
Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment