Tuesday 7 October 2014

Florida Outlet Bargains




Fingers crossed these haul posts aren’t starting to look like I’m bragging, I love to look at what other people have bought especially when it comes to makeup and things like that so I’m doing it for all of you who love them like me!
This is only a short little post. I spent a lot of time in various Outlets in Florida and in pretty much all the outlets I went to they had a store called The Cosmetics Company as well as having other beauty stores. The Cosmetic Company sell makeup such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox and more at a cheaper rate, mostly because these are pieces from collections from a year or two ago.


I saw this Smashbox Ombre Eyes box that included a full sized Full Exposure mascara, full sized lip gloss and an Eyeshadow palette with 5 colours. The box was only $14, I was in shock when I saw the price and the only reason it was so cheap was that it was from a special offer where you got to pick which eyeliner you want to be included in the box. Needless to say at $14 I bought two.

I also bought these pigments from MAC, they were from the Nocturnal Collection that was out for Christmas last year. I haven’t had a chance to try these yet but they are just so pretty to look at and I’m dying to use the frosted colours. They were $24 and originally $32.50 so I like to think I got them at a bargain. They had other colours but I thought I would use the golds a bit more.
 MAC Nocturnals Collection
Another MAC item was the Studio Fix powder. I don’t think this is really for my skin type but it was in my colour so I bought it and only $19 when it’s usually $27.

The last piece I bought from The Cosmetics Company was the Clinique palette. I gave this to my mother so I don’t have proper pictures but the picture below is what it looks like on the inside.
 
Finally there was a Clarins store in one of the outlets where I picked up this lovely palette. Not that I need any more nude coloured palettes but they are very buttery and only $24.

 

I had been to The Cosmetic Company store in Woodbury Common in New York but it wasn’t half as good as any of the stores that I had been to while in Florida so I was very pleased to be able to pick up a few bargains.

I will definitely be back for more next time I go to Florida.

Thanks for reading.


Love Sarah xoxo

1 comment :