Thursday 9 October 2014

Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment Review



I have been wanting to buy the Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment for months now, I tried to hold off as long as possible and when I knew I was going to the states I decided to wait and buy it in Sephora as I would get points on my card.

I probably should have bought it in Ireland on reflection as its $69 but you can buy here for less than €50 depending where you shop but I really wanted my points on my Sephora card.

The Supermud is a 5-20 minute mud mask that is used as a clearing treatment. It can be used on any skin type but works especially good on oily skin which I have. It works by sucking out all the nasty oils and gunk out of your pores and if you leave it on long enough you can see just how much nasty stuff actually comes out.

It has all the good stuff that is needed for clearing your skin of acne and closing up pores such as salicylic acid and charcoal. As it’s great for spots the mud can also be used as a spot treatment. If a nasty bugger pops up just dab a bit on the spot, leave overnight and VOILA its gone!
I’ve been using this for 2 weeks now and I have noticed such a difference in my skin since I’ve started. I use it 2-3 times a week and the results have been as follows:

Reduced black and white heads

Smaller pores

No blemishes

Smoother skin

Brighter looking skin

These results didn’t happen overnight though, when I first started it did look like it made my blackheads worse but I think this was just all the bad stuff getting sucked out. I did use a Biore pore strip on my nose and chin so that helped get rid of any of the stubborn pores and since then they have shrunk considerably.
How grumpy do I look!!
I would say I have used it in total about 5 times in the last 2-3 weeks so it’s still a pretty new product but if it makes that much of difference in such a short space of time I can’t wait to see what it does in the future.

In the last few months it has become a lot more readily available in Irish stores, many online stores, hairdressers, beauty salons, and now even Clerys sell it. Do shop around though as prices can vary from store to store.

Glamglow have other masks available to so if you think that this isn’t your cup of tea then take a look on their website to see what else they have on offer.

Have you tried the Supermud? Have you had the same results? Have you tried any of their other masks? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo



3 comments :

  1. I really want to try this but I'm not sure if I can justify the price! Haha

    http://katiekibbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought as well katie but you do get a lot in the pot and you don't need to put that much on either so it will last! They sell sample packs on thier website to help give you an idea of what each mask is like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to get a few samples to try out! You do get quite a lot in if for the price all the same. Might be an Xmas pressie to myself :) x

    ReplyDelete