Friday 3 October 2014

Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works Haul


In the first of what I think will be about 4 or 5 posts in total of all my goodies from my recent trip to Florida I’m starting off with Victoria Secret and Bath & Body Works.
If you don’t know already both companies are owned by the same people so I decided to put them together for this post.

To start we have Victoria Secret’s, I’m such a big fan and became hooked with the brand since my first trip to the states back in 2009. I even went over to London a few weeks after they opened their store there in 2012.

Each time I go I always stock up on their underwear and their fragrances as they always have offers on them. This time was no different, only this time I think I went a little over board with the sprays. They have offers of 5 for $30 which just can’t be ignored. The outlets have a Victoria Secret’s shop which have the same offer but the fragrances are from a season or two ago and are packaged differently, I bought my first 5 bottles here. I was then in the Florida Mall and went a bit cray there too, they had some fragrances that I don’t have already and they also had one that was a new release not included in the offer which was $5. I was also in the Miami VS and bought the little spray that was $10. I always buy the bundles as I sometimes include them in presents at Christmas. It’s also a great offer as single bottles are $14 each so I really feel like I need to buy them.

I also picked up this mini perfume set of all the perfumes that they have on offer, It was half price and I thought it would be great for having on nights out or when i'm going for weekends away.

I didn’t realise how many I bought though till I was packing, 13 in total I must be mad and I still have about 5 bottles at home from my trip to NYC last year that I still have to use up. I honestly do have a problem, but sure least I’ll smell good. I think I’ll have to have one in my bag and at my desk just to help use them up.


Now each time I’ve been to the states I’ve managed to stay away from Bath & Body Works but this time I made it into one. Basically they sell amazing candles, soaps, bath and shower gels and basically everything else that you’d want to keep you looking and smelling great after a wash. Like VS they too had a store in the outlets. I bought some candles from Christmas last year and they also had new season candles as well. For some reason I bought 5 hand sanitizers but they were on offer and I had 3 in my hand so I obviously had to get two more so I could get the offer.


As it is “Fall” everything is pumpkin flavour, the Yanks go crazy for it. I haven’t tried all the candles I’ve only lit the Sea Salt and Maple Popcorn flavour and since I have my house smells like freshly cooked biscuits which makes you insanely hungry, people are coming into my house drooling and expecting cookies. I might give one or two of the candles away at Christmas as well but they all smell so amazing I think it will be hard to let any of them go, they all smell so sweet and wintery they really put you in the mood for an open fire, dark nights and cups of hot chocolate!


Whatever about needing Victoria Secrets in Dublin we most definitely need a Bath and Body Works! Yankee Candles have nothing on these guys and they’re cheaper J
 I wish there was a way of you guys smelling everything I bought so you can get an idea of why I love the 2 stores so much.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo


1 comment :