Wednesday 1 October 2014

Vamp Up Your Lips With Makeup Revolution


Since I heard about Makeup Revolution I have been super obsessed with their products. They are so affordable and have some great dupes for some big brands like Urban Decay and their Naked Palettes. I had recently discovered that their Velvet Matte Lip Lacquers are great dupes for the Lime Crime Velvetine lip lacquers.

They have recently released new colours and they are perfect for the coming winter and most importantly for Halloween.

The colours are:

Depravity (Purple)


Rebel (Pinky Red)


Vamp (Deep Dark Purple)


Black Heart (Pure Black)


The colours are so pigmented and last for such a long time. When applied they dry pretty quickly onto the lips and don’t bleed. They’re not the type of lippies that can just be thrown on, as they’re so pigmented you do need to take your time when applying them.

I will definitely be wearing these at some stage over the next few months. They aren’t the most day time friendly colours but I think I’ll get some wear out of them. The colour Depravity I think is my favourite, I’ve never worn a colour like this and I think it actually suits me.

These lip lacquers are such a bargain at only £3.00/€3.59.

If you want to find out more head over to Makeup Revolution, I’m sure you’ll love their site as much as I do.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo


1 comment :

  1. I have one of these in the post! Can't wait for it to arrive :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete