Friday 23 January 2015

London Beauty Haul - Primark & Kiko

London #london #cabinmax http://cabinmax.com/en/leisure/25-cabin-max-laptop-backpack-0793573609779.html

Last weekend I went off to London for a girl’s weekend, I thought I would have bought a lot more but the exchange rate killed me. I won’t show everything I got but here are a few of the makeup pieces I bought.

Firstly I went to Kiko, twice actually, the one in Westfield and the one in Regents Street. I’d never been to any Kiko so I might have gone slightly over board and there was a sale on but I think I could have done a lot more damage if I had more money.


In the Westfield store I picked up a few shadows, they didn’t have a great selection but when I went to Regent Street they had loads on offer, annoyingly they had things on sale in Regent Street that I paid full price for in Westfield. I can’t understand why stores do that!

The Clic shadows where £2.80 each, so I picked up 9 of them, I also got the palette to pop them in which was £4.50. The qualities of these shadows are amazing for the price, so pigmented and not chalky at all. I also picked up two of their Water Eye shadows which are just like the NARs Dual Infinity shadows which where £4.40 and can be used wet or dry.

I also got 3 of the Colour-Up Long Lasting Shadow Sticks which where £3.00 each and I’m loving them at the moment, they literally last all day and they are highly pigmented.
I thought I would go mental in Selfridges but the lack of pounds really put a stop to that. Luckily Primark was there to save me! They have so many new products that you can’t get here in Ireland; I really hope they come to our shores ASAP.


I picked up 3 lip pencils a nude, pink and a red, they’re not too creamy but they give great colour and make the lippies last for a good while, they’re a bargain at £1.00 each. I also got 2 of their Liquid Lipsticks (£2.00 each), one swipe and you have an amazing amount of colour, they are definitely one for a summers day with no wind though as your hair will be stuck to your lips like glue. They have powder blushes in loads of different colours but I chose to get the Blush Stick, I haven’t tried this one out yet but when I swatched it on my wrist it does give a nice peachy colour. The winner of the bunch has to be the Deep Colour Ultra Shine Lipsticks, I wish I picked up more but I got the nude shade and I am in love with this, it hasn’t been off my lips at all, out of everything I bought I really hope these come to our Penneys and they were only £1.50.


I had seen so much I wanted to buy but I had to restrain myself, luckily I’m back in London in July just in time for IMATs so I might start saving for that now so I won’t leave anything behind.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment