Friday 30 January 2015

Latest In Beauty - Get The Gloss Beauty Insider Kit


Thursday felt like a proper beauty box kind of day. Firstly I ordered the Givenchy – The British Beauty Blogger Edit Box and picked up my Get the Gloss Beauty Insider Kit from Parcel Motel.

I had ordered my first box from them a few months ago (The British Beauty Blogger Dream Box 2) and was really impressed with it, the box was literally bursting. The best thing about Latest In Beauty is that unlike most beauty box companies they aren’t a subscription service. Boxes usually cost around £16-£19 and come with some amazing well known products.

The Get The Gloss – Beauty Insiders Kit comes with 9 products for £19.95.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner - £12
I’ve never bought anything from Eyeko before, I’ve always been tempted but never managed to get myself to a counter to buy one. I’m not the best when it comes to liner but I do always seem to do a bit better with pens like this so fingers crossed I don’t look like a panda afterwards.

Glamglow Supermud £15 for 10g or £45 for 30g
I bought the full size Supermud back in September and have been loving it ever since. I have such porous skin so popping it on my face every now and then keeps everything in check. It’ll be handy having a travel sized version.

Laura Mercier foundation Primer - £17.40 for 30ml or £29 for 50ml
This is probably the main reason I bought the box. I’ve been wanting to try this primer for ages after hearing so much good things about it. The size you get is 30ml which is a fairly decent sized tube.

Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate - £20 for 10ml or £60 for 30ml
If I’m honest I hadn’t a clue what this is when I first got it, I have found that it is a facial serum and from the sounds of it it’s a really good one. I’ve just started a new facial serum so when that’s empty I’ll be giving this one a go.

Therapie Roques Oneil Cherish Skin Repair Serum - £6.00 for 30ml or £44 for 200ml
From what I’ve read this is more of an oil based serum for any part of the body that needs rejuvenation. Seemingly good for stretch marks too. I don’t think I have anything like this in my collection so I’m sure I’ll get use out of it.

Daniel Sandler Concealer Brush - £12.25
I love his Watercolour Blushes and you can never have too many brush. I’d usually put on my concealer with my Beauty Blender but I think this will be better for targeting specific areas.

2 Essie Nail Laquer - £6.00 for 2 (5ml) or £16 for 2 (13.5ml)
In the box you receive Sheerling Darling (wine) and Parka Perfect (grey), both are from the 2013 winter collection. I’ll definitely get a use out of these guys, I really love these kind of colours.

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil - £15 for 10ml
I love facial oils, even though I have oily skin I apply it in the morning and at night. It doesn’t make me any oilier during the day but it does keep my skin more hydrated. I’ve 2 oils on the go at the moment so this will have to take a back seat until they’re used up.

James Read Sleep Mask Tan – 25ml for £12.50 or 50ml for £25
I’m really intrigued by this product, it’s an overnight mask that moisturises the skin through the night and also develops a tan. I’m still embracing my winter paleness but I can see myself using this in the summer.

The total of the box comes to £116.15, I’m bowled over by that figure especially as I spent £19.95 on it.


Latest in Beauty don’t deliver direct to the Republic so I get it delivered through Parcel Motel.
The box is still on sale and only takes a few days for it to get delivered. I highly recommend it, with added postage and the exchange it worked out at €32 which is still a bargain as the box is worth €155.

Have you received boxes from Latest In Beauty before?? Would you buy one of these boxes?? Let me know.

Thanks for reading.


Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment