Friday 30 January 2015

Tanya Burr Individual Lashes


I’m a big fan of Tanya Burr and when she came out last year with her lip gloss and nail varnish I was all over them like a rash. I love seeing other bloggers branch with new ventures like this but all the while still staying true to themselves and not selling out.

After a successful launch of her lip gloss and nail varnishes Tanya launched her own range of lashes. I don’t always wear lashes but when I do I love really fluttery ones that look natural while at the same time giving you volume and depth. I ordered some of her individual lashes and gave them a go the other week. I ordered mine off Feel Unique, I accidently ordered 2 packs, which where €6.32 each.



In the pack they come with clear glue and 3 different sized lashes – long, medium and short.
I usually use Duo glue to apply any of my lashes, it’s a handy one to have in your collection but it smells like rotten fish, it’s revolting. Luckily the glue in the pack has no obnoxious smell and actually works really well. It is clear liquid glue and I used the little stick to pop a little onto the back of my hand. I have sensitive eyes so I was a little apprehensive to put anything new near my eyes but they didn’t sting or agitate them in anyway. I used all 3 sizes which gave me the look I wanted.


I prefer to use individual lashes then the strips, I always find that after a few hours into my nights out that the strips will start to come away and with individual lashes you can build them up to get perfect look for you want, also if one pops off your look won’t look completely ruined.

So here’s the 411:

- They’re long lasting
-Reusable
-The glue is fast drying
-They’re suitable for sensitive eyes
-They aren’t badly priced

So with all that said will I buy them again?? If I’m honest I probably won’t. I’m used to my Ardell Individual lashes and they have a slightly better quality, they look that little bit more natural than the Tanya Burr lashes, hers are slightly plastic looking.


I do like them and I will use the ones I have but Ardell have stolen my heart. I will however be buying more of her Lip Glosses and Nail Varnishes, in fact I already have and I can’t fault her on them one bit.
Have you tried her strip lashes? Do you think they sound like the same quality?? Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment