Tuesday 25 August 2015

Flormar - The affordable makeup brand you need in your life



Last month I went to a blogger showcase of the makeup brand Flormar. A few years back they had started to be stocked in Ireland but soon disappeared. They’ve been picked up again and the brand is being stocked all over Ireland, with new stockists popping up every couple of weeks.

At the showcase we were given demos of some of their star products and where lucky enough to take a bag away with us to test some of them out.

I have to say I’m super impressed by this brand and so excited to see what’s in store for them in the coming months. The prices of their products range from €2.95-€12.95 and there is so much to choose from.


Here’s a few of their star products that you should be keeping an eye out for:

Flormar Colour Palette Eye Shadow (rrp€9.95)
This palette is just gorgeous and come in a few different colours. The palette I have contains 5 matte shadows and for 9.95 I’m super impressed. They are super pigmented, they last all day with no creasing at all and blend seamlessly into the lid. I like to smoke these colours into my crease and add a bit of gel liner to give it a bit of extra pop. Absolutely gorgeous!!


COMPLEXION PERFECTION with Flormar Illuminating Primer (rrp €9.95) 
This was featured in my July favourites and it still is a favourite. I’ve been wearing it every day under my foundation and I’m really enjoying. It keeps my makeup on all day from 7am till the time I go to bed. It mattify the skin on application but doesn’t give the foundation a dried matte finish.


FLORMAR BRONZING POWDER FACE & BODY (rrp €9.95)
I thought I wasn’t going to like this when I first saw it as it looked shimmery in the pan but this goes on gorgeously. It’s a matte and the muted bronze colour is perfect for pale Irish skin tones. I don’t use it to contour but I do use it as a bronzer around my forehead and my cheeks to give me a summer glow. The pan is also huge so you get an awful lot of product for such a great price.


FLORMAR’S REVOLUTION LIPSTICK (RRP €6.95)
These are great lipsticks, firstly the packaging is just gorgeous and secondly they’re super pigmented. I have the colour Provocative Orange which is a pretty bold colour but again if you’re a pale girl like me and in fact I think any skin tone could rock this colour but it really suits pale skin tones. I will definitely be picking up a few more of these lipsticks.


FLORMAR JELLY LOOK NAIL ENAMEL (RRP €2.95- €4.95)
I’m beyond excited about these nail polishes. At the moment there will be about 100 colours available in Ireland and if they open their store in Ireland you could possibly be looking at over 1000 colours! I tried the Jelly Look polish in Turquoise Green. So pigmented, one coat would do but for real opaqueness two coats is perfect. I love the brush on this it makes the application very quick and easy and the drying time is very quick, after 10 minutes it was 100% dry.



So these are my favourite bits from Flormar, keep an eye out for them in your local pharmacy and pick some bits up, with a price range of €2.95-€12.95 it would be rude not to pick a few bits up.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo














No comments :

Post a Comment