Friday 28 November 2014

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner Review



I was sent the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Conditioner and I have to say I love it and trust me I wouldn’t tell you I loved a product if I didn’t. I had been using L’Oreal Elvive conditioner on my hair and have been meaning to change up my conditioner situation for a while as I don’t think it’s working out great for my hair. It doesn’t last as long as I would like it too and I think it’s because the conditioner isn’t being washed out properly so by the end of the day my hair looks greasy and like it needs a good wash again.

I tried the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Conditioner out and instantly could tell it was going to be a good one. The smell is mentholly and really fresh yet relaxing, that would be from the Australian Balm Mint Extract, the Balm helps smooth out split ends and helps dry, damaged hair look manageable.

 

I usually put my conditioner for about 3 minutes anyway but when washing the conditioner out my hair just felt so silky and soft which it never did with the Elvive. My hair felt so clean and fresh when it was done.
Another big difference I noted was when I went to dry my hair, I have the biggest knots usually and I’m nearly tearing the head off myself trying to get them out but it was pretty much a smooth run when I went to comb it.

After drying my hair it felt super soft and silky and stayed clean for an extra day or two which never happened with my old routine.

It doesn’t say whether it’s a regular conditioner but I think I’ll use it on a regular basis as it works so well for me. The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconsructor Conditioner retails for €6.69, this can vary store to store.

 

If you didn’t know already Aussie are the official female ambassadors of Movember. With only 2 days left in Movember you might think that it’s too late to do anything to help the cause but you can get involved in a few ways. Don’t worry this doesn’t mean you have to grow a handle bar moustache to help the boys, just pop down to Tesco and fill your basket with Aussie products and for each bottle Aussie will donate 15cent to Movember Ireland.

You could also head on to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or wherever you like to post pictures and put one up with your own Misstache. Just take a lock of hair and make whatever type of moustache you like, post the photo with #Misstache for #Movember and show the men that they’re not alone in this one. Head to www.movember.com to find out more ways you can get involved.

If you think I should try out any other Aussie products let me know and tag me in some of your #misstache photos too.

Thanks for reading.


Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment