Saturday 29 November 2014

The Christmas Tag


It’s the 1st tomorrow so that means Christmas is officially here. The lovely Elaine from Ruby Laine Makeup tagged me in the The Christmas Tag. Check my answers below J

1.       What is your favourite Christmas movie
I don’t think I have a proper Christmas movie that I can think of being my favourite but its not Christmas for me without seeing Bed Knobs and Broomsticks, Oliver, Sound of Music and Mary Poppins. If I don’t see any of those movies Christmas is pretty much ruined!

2.       Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or on Christmas morning?
It always has to be Christmas day, unless I get some pjs from my mom.

3.       Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I have loads but my dad brought be to see Santa in Clerys many moons ago. We walk into Santa’s grotto and he immediately turns around to my dad and says “Ah Ronnie how’s it going, how’s your dad”. To say I was amazed that Santa knew my dad and my granddad is an understatement.

4.       Favourite Christmas food?
A Christmas dinner for me isn’t complete without plenty of stuffing, gravy and croquets, I could skip the turkey and the rest of the dinner and just eat that for the whole day.

5.       Favourite Christmas gift?
Cheesy but probably anything my boyfriend has ever gotten me J

6.       Favourite Christmas Scent?
I hate mince pies but I love the smell of them when they’re heated up.


7.       Do you have any Christmas traditions?
I would always spend Christmas Eve evening in my Nans house and then we’d go to midnight mass. Nan passed away 2 years ago but mam and I still go to midnight mass together.

8.       What’s on top of your tree?
Usually whatever doesn’t topple it over but the last few years we’ve had a fancy looking angel.

9.        As a kid, what was the one extravagant gift you asked for but never got?
I was addicted to anything Egyptian when I was younger and asked for some lego Egyptian set but ended up getting something else I think it was an Egyptian board game but I don’t think I ever played with it properly.
10.   What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Having the whole family in the house, especially now that I have my little nephews and another on the way it makes Christmas all that more special.

I’d like to nominate the following to The Christmas Tag:


Leanne from Blather and Beauty


Aisling form Total Makeup Addict 

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment