Monday 9 June 2014

Beauty Travel Tips

Beauty Travel Tips


I love to travel, I have the constant urge to get away all the time. When I do travel like most people its short journeys around Europe on budget airlines, which means a lot of the not checking in bags.
The hardest part of packing for me is trying to fit everything into that little plastic bag! What product do you sacrifice so you can fit everything in is one of the toughest decisions, but I think I have found at least one way to lighten the load.



A few months ago I was in MAC getting some foundation testers as my skin colour had gotten paler. I got two little pots and they came with loads of product in them. When I was done with them I just put them away but when I was tidying up a few weeks ago I had a Eureka moment. 
I’m going away to London at the end of the month and I know that bag will be bursting with makeup so I washed out the little MAC pots and when it comes to packing for London I’ll be putting my foundation into them.
Hopefully it will give me a bit more space than I usually would have by putting a bottle of makeup in the bag.
What beauty travel tips do you have??

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment