Tuesday 3 June 2014

Dupe Tueday | Benefit High Beam Vs MeMeMe Beat the Blues

Hi Girls, I hope you're all recovered from the bank holiday weekend, I feel like I need another day especially after doing the Mini Marathon yesterday.

Anyway this is Dupe Tuesday where each Tuesday I will be showing you cheaper options of high end, more expensive brands. 
Today I have a dupe for Benefits High Beam which retails for €27.50 (£19.50 - the mark up for Euro's is crazy).  If you don't know already High Beam is highlighter for the face and I suppose you can use it on the body too. I bought my High Beam at the start of the year and and I use it on my cheek bones, a bit on my brow bone and anywhere really that the light hits my face just to give me that glow in the dull Irish weather and sometimes I mix it in with my foundation if I really want to look dewy and glowing.


I've been loving my high beam until a month or two ago when I received the MeMeMe Beat The Blues in Pearl Pink in one of my monthly Glossybox's. It is literally the exact same, if not better than the High Beam. It blends in really well leaving your skin glowing and retailing at just €6.99 (£5.99) it is well within everyone's budget.


MeMeMe is sold only in pharmacies in Ireland, the list of stockists can be found on their Facebook Page.
High Beam (Right) Beat the Blues (Left)

With a price difference of €20.51 why would you bother buying the Benefit High Beam.

Thanks for reading guys!

Sarah xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment