Sunday 1 June 2014

May Favourites

Hello my loveys!
 I can't believe May is over already, how fast did this month go by!

Here are my favourite products I have been using this May, starting off I have the Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream. A few months ago I got a facial and the girl told me I needed to start using night cream and once you turn 25 everyone should be using it. It took me a while to figure out which one to buy and I finally ended up with the Nivea night cream.
I love it, it's thick and cooling and stays on the skin for the whole night. My skin is so smooth and plump the next morning, I don't know why I wasn’t using it before.

I've been going on crazy online spending sprees the last 2 months and these Whitening Lightening Color Your Smile have been a result of that. I have used these pretty much every day for the last month. They have a mirror on the side and when opened it lights up. They are blue toned which helps your teeth look whiter. These are so pigmented the colours are really amazing and whether it’s intentional or not they make my lips so soft!


I’m a serious MAC junkie and I love my Pro Longwear concealer. I misplaced mine in April and found it again in May. Being without it for a month really made me fall back in love with it when I found it. It covers so well, and last for pretty much the whole day. Luckily my skin doesn’t need too much concealer but I do use it on my under eyes to help with highlighting.


My hair has been a mess lately and has been getting greasy so quickly so I remember about 2 years ago buying a Toni & Guy Shampoo that got rid of all my build up and left my hair feeling fresh and squeaky clean. I went to Boots and tracked it down, it’s from their Cleanse range and it’s the Shampoo for Advanced Detox. You only need to use it 2 or 3 times a month so it lasts for ages and is a god send for my hair!


No your eyes don’t deceive you I have put a toothpaste into my monthly favourites. I've been using whatever my parents have bought for toothpaste and it really wasn’t doing anything for me so when I was on my shopping trip to Boots I spotted the Colgate Max White One and I think what sealed the deal for me buying this was that you got a free Nails Inc. polish with it. I haven’t tried the polish yet but I love the toothpaste, it's left my mouth feeling so fresh and so clean. It whitens your teeth after every brushing but it's only temporary, but I think over a time your teeth will whiten.


And finally we have Pog Fro Yo, I love this place. They opened up a few months ago on Bachelors Walk serving salads, juices and fro yo. I love the salads, you fill in a slip and choose everything that you want in your salad and they chop it up for you, they are so fresh and the size of the boxes they really fill you. The frozen yogurt is just awesome, you can go super healthy with nuts and fruit on top or if you’re like me you go for the biscuits and chocolate. 


So these are my favourites from the last month! My June favourites might be a bit on the light side as I’m on a spending ban till the end of the month. 

Thanks for reading!

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment