Tuesday 10 June 2014

Dupe Tuesday | Moroccan Oil Vs Aldi Miracle Oil

Welcome back to Dupe Tuesday!

This week I’m looking at a hair product that I recently discovered in Aldi! I’m never in Aldi but I’m house sitting for my brother and his local store is an Aldi. I was pottering around one if the days and spotted their Miracle Oil, firstly I thought I had seen a bottle of Moroccan Oil so that’s what peaked my interest. At closer inspection I found it to be very similar looking, it’s a hair oil that promises to “Strengthen, smooth and seal in shine”.

I had never bought a proper bottle of any of the Moroccan or Argan oils but at a beauty show a couple of years ago I was given a good few sample bottles of the Moroccan Oil. I’ve used it on and off when my hair has been looking a bit frizzy or dry and its worked wonders. I never thought I’d buy a proper full bottle of the stuff seeing as its €40 for a bottle, so when I saw this little bottle for only €3.99 I figured it was worth it even if it wasn’t going to work out for me it’s not as if I had just wasted a tonne.



My hair had been drab and dry the last couple of months, I get my hair dyed blonde so the dye does nothing to keep it healthy looking. I’ve used this nearly every time I’ve washed my hair the last 2 weeks, I pop only about 3-4 drops into my palm and rub it all over into the ends of my hair and anything left over I pop all over. I dry my hair normally and the result is the softest hair I think I’ve ever had! It’s so good I haven’t stopped touching my hair and telling others to do so to, and you know it works when your boyfriend even notices!

The great thing about this stuff is that its multifunctional, you can use it as a leave in conditioner if you want a treatment, as a finishing product and as an overnight treatment so you get even more bang for your buck!
I know there’s plenty of oils you can get in the likes of Penny’s/Primark for probably the same price, if not a little cheaper but I definably recommend this stuff. You can’t go wrong with an oil that will give you the same results as the top brand stuff and costing a tenth of the price.

Head down to Aldi today and get the Carino Professional Miracle Oil with argan oil.

Thanks for reading :)
Love Sarah xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment