Monday 23 June 2014

Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

Morning all!

I haven’t done a proper review in a while so I thought it was about time I did one.
I love looking after my skin and love a product that can clean off my makeup as quick as possible (the sooner the better I can get into bed the better).

I never usually shop in Body Shop, the most I think I’ve ever come out of the place with is a lip balm or a spray but I had heard a few people mention their new Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil so I decided to buy it and try it.

My typical routine involves my Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean cleanser and my Nimue Cleansing Gel at night and just the Nimue Gel in the morning (I need the extra cleanser to make sure every bit of makeup is taken off before I go to bed). Since I bought the oil I’ve used it every night since and Peaches and Clean has since been retired to the back of the shelf in the bathroom.
I’ve never used a cleansing oil before so it was completely new to me when I first used it. I just use one pump in my palm and rub it into my hands and then massage it into my face. It’s so relaxing just before going to bed to massage it in and the smell is so calming it really chills you out. Apart from relaxing you it really strips the makeup off your face. After massaging I add a bit of water and it turns into more of a creamy consistency, once I’m done I just wipe it all off and my face is spotless. I use my Nimue Cleansing Gel after just to make sure every last bit is gone.
Before - Full face of makeup 
During
After - All my makeup is gone :)

All in all I really like the oil, it’s so different and relaxing and really takes my makeup off really well. Even though it’s an oil it doesn’t affect my skin in any way, I’ve oily skin so don’t worry if you do to as it’s for all skin types and won’t make you any greasier.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment