Monday 8 September 2014

Bielenda Skincare Review



A month or two ago I was sent a package of skincare products from Primavera Beauty of a new skincare company to Ireland called Bielenda. They are a Polish company and from my research I have done it is a very popular skincare company in Europe. They offer products for professional salon use as well as general skincare.

I was sent products that would suit oily skin as I have oily to combination skin. The products included moisturiser, lip balms, face masks, face wash gel and body oil.

I loved the face masks my favourite being the Cucumber & Lime Deep Cleansing Mask and Intensive Moisturising Mask. This is a 2 part mask, the first part is mud mask that clears your pores. When I cleaned the mud off my face my pores had visibly shrunk, I was so impressed by this little mask. The second part was a moisturising mask that you leave on for a few minutes, however when I took it off my pores had grown slightly, I think if I put a cold cloth on my face before I put the second mask on maybe my pores wouldn’t have grown again but they did only grow slightly and where still smaller than before the mask. All the masks I received I loved, worked amazingly and only cost €2.50 each which is a bargain.


The Cucumber and Lime Face Wash Gel is a 3 in 1 wash gel, scrub and serum. I used this as both a wash gel and a serum. Used as a wash gel it cleans your makeup off as well as any other cleansers I have, although it has small beads in it to exfoliate the skin so I didn’t like to use it as an everyday scrub as I only like to exfoliate my skin once or twice a week. When used as a serum it is basically a face mask, I layered it on and let it dry into my skin then washed it off, it exfoliates the skin and clears out any clogged pores. This 3 in 1 gel only costs €5.60.


The Bielenda Precious Oils 3 in 1 Body, Face and Hair Argan oil was another popular one out of the pack that I was sent. I didn’t try it as a face oil as I thought that my skin is oily enough already so I didn’t want to risk it, but I did use it as a skin and hair oil. I would use it in my hair on nights that I knew I would be washing it in the morning, I’d put a good amount of the product into the ends of my hair and leave it to soak in for the whole night and would put any leftover product on my arms. I prefer my Aldi Miracle oil but for only €6.90 it’s well worth it especially for its versatility and the amount of product you get.



The lip products where good but I seemed to reach for my Balmi and Body Shop lip balms quicker, the Lip Balm and Lip Butter are both €2.99 each. I also received samples of their day creams, I only tried one sample and it left my skin feeling a bit greasy after application so I didn’t try them again.

You can go to the Primavera EBay page to purchase any of the Bielenda products. I think a product like this could be sold in the likes of supermarkets, they’re reasonably priced and good quality for what you pay for them, as they’re sold online I don’t think I’d be going out of my way to buy anything from them but I do hope they start to sell in supermarkets. Out of everything I received I would definitely purchase the face masks again, for €2.50 they are a bargain and you definitely see results after each mask, they would definitely be something I’d throw in the trolley when I’m going around the beauty aisles of the supermarket.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo




No comments :

Post a Comment