Saturday 6 September 2014

Kate Moss Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick



The Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in the shade 107 is hands down my favourite red shade of lipstick that I have ever come across in my life.

 

For me it is a perfect deep berry red and it has the bonus of being a matte shade, so it ticks all the boxes for me.


When applied, it is so pigmented that only a small amount is needed but I like to put a good coat or two of it on. It’s a matte lipstick but unlike other mattes like MAC they go on a bit more creamier and you can still rub your lips together without it feeling like you’re rubbing two pieces of dry wood together.
They're long lasting and leave a stain on your lips when it wears off so the colour lasts even longer.


Have you found a red that can rival 107? If so leave a comment down below.

Just a reminder to you all that you have one week left to avail of 25% off Karmisa jewellery.

Just enter the code “karmisasarah” at checkout for 25% off your final bill and remember they offer free shipping worldwide so you have no excuses!

Love Sarah xoxo




No comments :

Post a Comment