Tuesday 16 September 2014

Florida Drugstore Wishlist


While I’m dying to get to Sephora (You can read my Sephora Wishlist here) I really can’t wait to do some damage in Wallmart, CVS, Wallgreens and more for some drugstore bargains.

There’s a few brands that you just can’t get here and there’s some items that aren’t available here yet.

As far as I’m aware you can’t get these Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush quads in Ireland and the colours in them are really something else.

Another Palette from Maybelline that you can’t get here is The Nudes Palette. I’ve heard good things about them and seen some amazing tutorials with it being used. It’s only $10.00 so I might buy one or two as stocking fillers.

The Jordana Best Lash mascara is less than $2.00 and is used in nearly every Lauren Curtis tutorial, one of my favourite YouTubers. I haven’t heard any other recommendations from the brand but I’ll definitely be trying this one out.
 
NYX has recently arrived in Ireland but I have yet to get my hands on any of their products so I’ll be going a bit crazy buying some of the items in their collection. I can’t wait to get the blushes, the Lip Butters, some of their primers, eyeshadow palettes and so much more.
 
After watching Americas Next Top Model I’ve always wanted to try Covergirl, I haven’t really decided what to get from them but the concealer sticks I think will be good for contouring so I might buy some of them.
 
Yet another Maybelline product, the Age Rewind concealer. I’ve been trying to get my hands on this for months but they never have it in the shade I need so fingers crossed I’ll be able to get it when I’m in Florida.
 
We can get Physicians Formula in Ireland but I haven’t managed to get my hands on a lot of their products yet. This recommendation comes from Sinéad over at The BeautifulTruth. It’s supposed to a really long wearing and easy to use and I need all the help I can get when it comes to eyeliner.
I’ve only ever seen Ardell Lashes at beauty shows, so if you know where you can buy them in Dublin please let me know! I love the Demi Wispies so I’ll be stocking up on them as they’re my favourite lashes ever.
 
Hands down Milani Cosmetics is the main reason I’ll be going wild when I get to the drugstores! Milani blushes and shadows are, from what I hear, the most amazing products to ever come from the drugstore beauty aisles. I hope they live up to the hype!
 
If you have any recommendations on what else I should buy in the drugstores then I want to know!

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment