Monday 1 September 2014

August Beauty Favourites

Not many favourites this month, I’ve been trying to hold back on spending the last few weeks to save for my holidays so it’s a short enough favourites this month, take a read and enjoy J

Bourjois Nude-ist
I bought the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Nude-ist in July and it hasn’t been off my lips since I’ve bought it. It’s a pinky brown that goes on like creamy silk and dries like to a matte. The colour is very similar to the one Kylie Jenner has been sporting so if you really want her colour I’d suggest this one. It doesn’t dry, and takes forever to come off which is a winner in my books!


Youtube
I love YouTube, I’m addicted to watching makeup tutorials. This month I’ve been watching way more than usual, I’m off to Florida next month and have been watching loads of USA/Sephora haul videos to get ideas of what to buy when I’m over there. I’ve also been looking for more channels to subscribe to, my latest has been Irish Blogger The Beautiful Truth and US vloggers Eleventh Gorgeous.

 The Beautiful Truth  Eleventh Gorgeous

Benefit They’re Real Mascara
My usual mascara’s where put aside this month to make way for the They’re Real mascara. It lives up to the hype, it boosts the volume in your lashes, it’s the blackest black and it doesn’t smudge or budge throughout the day. It’s pretty amazing but it’s an absolute bitch to get off, none of my usual cleansers take it off and even the new They’re Real Remover just about takes it all off, but other than all that it’s a good mascara.




Batiste Dry Shampoo for Blonde Hair
I’ve been holding off getting my hair highlighted so I can get them done a bit closer to my holidays. As a result my roots are in a bit of a shambles at the moment. The only thing getting me through these few weeks is the blonde dry shampoo as it has a blonde colour in the spray and it’s been covering my roots up just enough that I can get another week or two before I have to go to the hairdressers. It’s also helping me get an extra day out of it!



Victoria's Secret Night Fragrance Spray
I picked this up in the airport in July completely forgot about it until I found it in the middle of August. Since finding it, it has been in my bag so I can grab it and spray it on the go. I love the VS sprays; they smell just like the perfumes and are so much cheaper. The mist is musky and probably more suited for night time but I spray it anytime. 

Yonka Quintessence Aromatic Candle
Yonka Quintessence Aromatic Candle was in my July Chic Treat Box. I love the smell of it; it really makes me feel like I’m in a salon getting pampered. It would probably be all gone by now but my parents hated the smell and kept blowing it out but I love it, it really chills me out.

What have you been loving this month? Leave a comment below :)

Don't forget to check out Karmisa, they have amazing jewellery and have given me a 25% off your final bill. Just enter "karmisasarah" at checkout.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment