Tuesday 23 September 2014

Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon

I could have sworn I had written this post already but I can’t find it anywhere so here we go with round two!

I was drawn to the Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon as it says on the packaging that it is waterproof, it’s also hydrating and has an SPF of 15.

The lipstick was put through its paces, I really wanted to know whether it would live up to being waterproof or not.

I would say it is waterproof, I drank plenty of water and coffee while wearing it and while some colour did come off onto my glass and cup they lipstick didn’t come off at all. However when it came to eating it came completely off but we can’t have it all can we.


I got mine in the colour Fuschia Libre, it’s a lovely bright pink. The finish of the Color Boost Lip Crayons are almost gellish, it’s doesn’t have the stickiness of a gloss but still gives off that appearance, which I love because I hate sticky lip glosses.

These cost €10.99 each, I’m not sure I’ll buy them again. They are a nice lipstick but I only liked it, I didn’t love it.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment