Monday 15 September 2014

Sephora Wishlist


Sephora won’t know what hit it when I touch down in Orlando! Every time I go to the states I have to go to Sephora, they just have so many brands of makeup and skincare that we can’t get in Ireland and in some cases not even in the UK. I’ve picked out some of the items that I can’t wait to get my hands on, I’m sure more will be going into the basket but for now these are the beauty products that will be definitely coming back to Dublin with me.

Sephora have their own brand of makeup as well as selling other brands. This Color Festival Blockbuster palette has 72 eyeshadows, 28 lip glosses, 8 blushes, 18 cream eyeliners and 4 2 in 1 cheek and lip creams all for the tidy sum of $49.50. It might seem expensive but for all you get it’s a bargain!

Sephora are great for their value packs, usually containing a mixture of travel, deluxe size and sometimes full size products from their own brand and high end lines. I have my eye on Glitz & Glam pack containing Stila, Smashbox, Benefit and Makeup Forever minis as well as some other brands. I think the value packs is where I’ll do the most damage.


I love my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder duo so I can’t wait to get my hands on the Brow Wizz, the Brow Gel and the Dipbrow Pomade. They are some of the best brow products and I’ll be stocking up on the brand as it’s much cheaper to buy it in Sephora then back in Dublin.


I don’t know if I need the Beauty Blender but what I do know is that I want it in my life. From what I’ve seen it makes foundation application that much easier and quicker.


I’ve heard such good things about the Kat Von Dee makeup especially the Lock It Foundation and concealer. They’re longwearing which is my favourite kind of foundation so I hopefully I can find the right shade for my skin tone.

I know you can get the Glam Glow muds much more easily in Dublin now but with the exchange rate it might be a bit cheaper in the states so I’ve been holding off getting it until now.

The Stila Magnificent Metal Foils are another item that I can get in Dublin but it costs €44.00 here and only $32.00 which with the exchange rate is only €25.00. I’ll probably only be getting one of these, €25.00 is still pretty expensive for just one eyeshadow.


Bite is a brand that’s been on my radar for a while from watching all the American YouTube bloggers. I’ll be getting the Agave Lip Mask and the Luminous Cream Duo Lipsticks. The mask helps rejuvenate your lips and can be used as an overnight treatment for them to keep them in tip top condition. The Duo lipsticks are only $12.00 and for that price I just can’t say no to that!

Marc Jacobs makeup is exclusively sold at Sephora and I can’t wait to get my hands on one of the eyeshadow palettes. As you can imagine it is an expensive brand but we all deserve a bit of glam in our lives.


Make Up For Ever have recently come out with a new line of shadows and from the reviews I’ve seen they are amazing. They’re called the Artist Shadows and can be bought in singles or you can make up a palette of your favourite colours.


There’s a few Urban Decay items that I have my eye on but I really want to try their new Perversion Mascara and you can buy a value pack in Sephora that includes the a deluxe sample of the Subversion Mascara primer.
 

Finally the Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette is a miniature of the Palette that was out last year. I’ll have to see what it’s like when I’m in the store because I thought the original Full Exposure palette seemed a bit chalky but the palette is only $22.00 so I think I can manage chalky for that price.

That concludes my Sephora wish list, I’m sure I’ll come back with so much more but for the moment these are the main things I’ll be buying.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment