Wednesday 26 March 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier


I was lucky enough to go to the preview screening of the new Captain America movie last Monday and the geek on me was thrilled to see it! 

I've grown up with two older brothers who love comics and action movies so it was hard avoiding turning into a lover of these type of movies. I didn't think much of the first Captain America movie and really didn't think I was going to love this one but it was really good. 

There are lots of surprises, twists and turns and a lot of funny one liners. There were a few things that went over my head and I'll have to quiz my brothers after they go see it. My boyfriend cane with me, he always slags me about how much of nerd I am and while I was laughing at a few bits he hadn't a clue what was going on. I do think that even if you haven't seen the last movie you'll quickly catch on to what's happening, but you might be a bit clueless if you haven't seen Avengers Assemble

The movie is set after the Avengers wrecked NYC and the Cap is working for S.H.I.E.L.D in Washington. I don't want to give too much away but like all good action movies the Cap has a few baddies coming after him, lucky for him though he has Nick Fury aka Samuel L Jackson and the Black Widow aka Scarlett Johansson to look after him. 

I will tell you to hang round after the credits for some extra scenes, they definitely leave it open for a sequel or at least it's setting up for the next avengers movie! 

Overall this is an awesome movie, the fight scenes are deadly and wowzers to Scarlet, she's looks amazing in that cat suit, definitely worth a watch.

Let me know what you think of it when you see it, I hope you like it as much as I did. Captain America: The Winter Soldier is in your cinemas from today.
Love Sarah xoxo
                                      

No comments :

Post a Comment