Monday 24 March 2014

Rita Ora Nail Collection for Rimmel




I'm a big fan of Rimmel, I have been since I was a young girl, not so much of Rita Ora especially since she's been cast as Mia in 50 Shades (still won't stop me seeing the movie though), so when I heard they were bringing out a nail collection together I was interested to see what they would come up with. Rita has collaborated with many great artists since she came on the scene but I think creating a nail collection with Rimmel is the best collaboration yet.
In this collection there are 12 Shades altogether (€4.99 each)

 Lose your lingerie - a pastel pink
Raw as night - a hot pink
Don't be shy - Barbie pink
Let's get nude - a lovely little nude
Midnight rendezvous - a dark purple
Hot White Love - plain and simple white but so on trend
Blindfold me blue - a sea blue
Pillow talk - a pastel blue
Do not disturb - a sea green
Breakfast in bed - a pastel green
Rita rouge - Pillar box red
Orgasm - (the rudeness) an orange


She also has 10 shades of Colour Rush lipsticks but I have enough lipsticks so I decided not to get the lippy, although I have enough nail varnishes too but they really excited me!! 
I bought mine in Boots; they had a 3 for 2 offer so I got six of the following:

Midnight Rendezvous
Rita Rouge
Raw As Night
Hot White Love
Do Not Disturb
All of the above where given a single coat and they dried really fast. My favourite of the ones I bought where:
Rita Rouge - After trying it out it's a gorgeous burgundy red, I love colours like that on my nails and lips
Hot White Love - It's a brilliant white, but you will need to give a perfect application on the nails to get the perfect manicure. This one will be great with a tan.
Raw As Night - This is a really light bright red, when I applied it to my first few nails I didn't think I was going to like it but it definitely grew on me, I usually love dark reds so this one surprised me.


I love all the colours and I can't wait to get the rest in the range. They are so affordable and I love how they actually dry quickly, I hate when some polishes claim to dry quickly and really don't. I've only ever bought one or two of the Rimmel polishes years ago so I couldn't remember if they where good or not, but I'm pleased to say that they are amazing and I will be buying them in the future!

If you don't believe me you will need to try it for yourself!

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment