Saturday 22 March 2014

My week in photos

Sunday
After the amazing and heart stopping victory over the French to win the 6 Nations last weekend, my friend and I went to Dublin Airport to welcome the team home. We waited nearly 2 hours to see the boys, the crowds where crazy and I finally got the perfect spot beside the elevator to get snaps off them all!
Brian O'Driscoll
Rob Kearney

Cian Healy
Paul O'Connell (and the Trophy)

Monday
I didn't live up to the Irish stereotype of getting blind drunk on St. Patrick's Day, instead I stayed at home and watched the parade. I did eventually get dressed and tested out some tan products from Cocoa Brown.

Testing out Cocoa Brown

Tuesday
On Tuesday I went to the O2 to see Drake with my friend Megan. This was my second time to see him, the arena wasn't as full as last time but the crowd where still buzzing. I bought the most ghetto looking outfit I could find and I fitted in perfectly, in fact I was probably a little over dressed compared to some of the other girls.


Wednesday
My brows where looking a little crazy and I had an interview on Thursday so I needed to look my best so I booked into Elysian Brow. They're my go to place to get threaded, the girls in there really know their stuff.


Thursday
When I had my facial last week I was recommended by the girls in Pink Beauty to try Nimue Cleansing Gel and Conditioner Tonic. They didn't have any in stock so they ordered it in for me, so on Thursday I picked them up. My boyfriend was with me at the time and gave out to me for spending so much on "crap" for my face, he was so disappointed he's given me a spending ban (we'll see how long that lasts).


Friday
I was in work all day friday and after I went to see Starred Up with my boyfriend, so when I got home I had my March Glossybox waiting for me. This month it had Vita Liberata tan samples, Dove 60 second hair treatment, a Sleek Pout Polish in a limited edition Caribbean collection, a Mitchell and Peach body cream and a Bellapierre Cosmetics shimmer powder.

I don't think this week will be as eventful but we'll see!
Hope you all had a good weekend 😃
Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment