Tuesday 19 August 2014

Bye Bye Spots


 

About a week or two ago I received a box of Dream Dots for Spots in the post. I’ve seen a lot of blog posts and pictures of this product going around Instagram and twitter the last month or so, so I’m happy I got sent it to try it out. The only thing was that my skin has been pretty amazing for the last few weeks so I had to wait a while before I could try them out.

So after waiting for a while I got a doozy of a spot on my cheek. That morning I could feel it before it got red or swollen so as soon as I took my makeup off that night I put the Dream Dots for Spots on. At that stage is was swollen and super red.

The product is a clear circle patch that you put over your spot at night and leave on while you sleep. When you take the plastic off you place it on the spot and hold it down for a few seconds to make sure it’s stuck on good.

I don’t know what the science around it is but there’s some sort of magic in these little patches. After the first night I took it off and the swelling had gone down, the pain and the redness had also gone. The next two nights I put it on in the same place just to make sure it had completely gone and it had.

These are like magic little things, they’re amazing and I don’t know how they haven’t been around sooner.
The only problem I had with them is that when you go to take it off it’s like taking off a plaster, it’s a bit difficult to come off and does hurt, I think it’s from pulling the baby hairs on your face. I’m not sure if it’s because it was on my cheekbone and maybe it’s a bit more sensitive to other areas but the redness from pulling it off did go away after a minute or two so I can live with that.


I would definitely recommend these, I’m not sure how they work on spots that have a white head on them but I’m sure they help just as well.

I’m heading away next month and they will be in my bag for my trip just for emergencies, being on planes for hours does nothing for your skin so if I do get a breakout I won’t be too stressed over it.

You can buy them on their site for €14.95 which includes free shippin and are also stocked in most pharmacies around Ireland including Lloyds, McCabes, Sam McCauleys and Cara, so you guys have no excuse not to get Dream Dots.

Finally, I usually do photo’s of before and afters but I figured we’ve all seen what spots look like, they can be pretty gross and no one wants to see that but they did work on me and I hope you all go out and try them because they will work for you too.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment