Friday 22 August 2014

NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream


In last month’s Chic Treat Club Box it came with a Neostrata Bionic Face Cream. It looked like something I wouldn’t use, I was going to give it to my mam, but when my day cream ran out and I was in a hurry one morning I grabbed it and put it on.
It’s so silky on your skin when you put it on and very moisturising. My foundation looked amazing lasted all day and it made it even more matte than usual. The only thing I did different that day was the new addition of the Neostrata cream so I can only presume that it was the cream that made the difference, my foundation and skin have never looked better since I started using it.
The only thing is that looking at the website it says that you’re not supposed to use it with foundation, it says it’s a night cream and it’s for dry skin. I have used it once at night and it is good but not as moisturising as my current Nivea night cream and I have the oiliest skin ever and it probably made my skin even more matte in combination with my foundation.
The cream costs €42.62, which I probably wouldn’t buy if I saw it in the shops but I’m happy it came across my lap in the Chic Treat Club July Box.
I’m going to keep using it even though I’m doing everything it says I shouldn’t! I’ll be heading to the states in September so I’ll buy a new day cream there, but until then I’ll keep using the cream because it’s working for me better than any other cream has.
Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment