Sunday 17 August 2014

Soap and glory Archery Brow Tint & Precision Pencil


I love eyebrows, there’s nothing more satisfying for me than perfect eyebrows. I get some serious brow envy sometimes especially looking at the likes of Elizabeth Taylor, Jaclyn Hill or Kim Kardashian, their eyebrows are the most amazing perfect things I’ve ever seen.

For my brows I usually use a pencil, I’ve no particular brand I use, but I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo which I love and if I don’t use the powder I use one of the MAC shadows I have in my palette.

So the point of this post is to tell you about the new brow product in my life, the Soap and Glory Archery brow pencil.


This is a duo pen, on one end is a twist up pencil to shape the brow and on the other is felt pen to tint and fill in the brow. It only comes in two colours, either Love is Blonde or Brownie Points. Even though I’m blonde I have dark brows so I got the pen in Brownie Points.

Before and After
The felt part of the pen I love, usually I just fill in my brows with a pencil, which can be a bit harsh on your brows and depending on what pencil I’ve used it’s taken a hair or two as it filled them in so I love how the felt pen isn’t harsh. It’s also super quick and easy at filling them in.  The only thing that annoyed me about the felt part was that it dried out sometimes and you had to turn it upside down to get the tint to go back to the top.


The pencil part I didn’t totally love, it crumbled a lot. If you don’t have the pencil twisted back into the pen then the lid cracks it which really annoyed me and you think I would have learnt my lesson the first or second time that I did it but I’ve kept doing it so I’m sure I’ve lost a lot of product because of that.

The pencil cost €13.00, which I think is slightly more expensive than it should be but that could just be because I only loved half of it. It could also be in more colours, having only 2 in the range meant I had to go with the darker shade and sometimes my brows can look very dark after applying it.


So I didn’t love it but I didn’t hate it! My brows actually looked well when I used it so I suppose it wasn’t all bad but I don’t think I’ll be buying it again as I’ve been waiting till America to get the Anastasia Brow Wiz and Dipbrow Pomade, even though I can get them at Elysian Brow in town but I think it’s cheaper in the States.
So have you tried Archery? Let me know what you thought of it.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sarah xoxo

1 comment :

  1. I haven't tried that brow pencil but I definitely want to try one of those felt tip pens because my brows are quite thick and filling in small gaps with a normal brow pencil can be pretty annoying. By the way, I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. For details check out my post: http://reifylove.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/one-lovely-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete